The house at the FARM at Mintwood was built in 1916 on what was then the Biggers property. In the 50’s the house was given the name “Mintwood”, a name which the surrounding neighborhood adopted. State Road 3171 was later named Mintwood Drive.
In 2000 the house was moved intact about 500 feet to its present location! At that time it underwent some “modernization” which included the addition of a 2-car garage with work/storage area. Although the exterior and interior of the house has changed some over the years, it still retains much of its original charm and country feel.